Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I love yesterday's first post!!!

Oh, my god! I'm so excited! Why am I so excited, you may ask? Because today is the first post of my new blog called: "I love Yesterday!!!" It is a blog about one of my favorite times ever; Yesterday! If you've ever seen those great TV shows like "I love the 70's", "I love the 80's", or even the lesser known "cult hit", "I love the 1800's" then you'll know exactly what to expect here. If you don't then that's "too bad" because I hate explaining things!
Retro Alert: if you love yesterday too, then read on for some awesome memories!!!

Here we go!!!
Do you guys remember those PHASR guns that the government unveiled yesterday? Gosh, it feels like it's been like, a really long time scince they were unveiled, but it was really just yesterday! You remember how they said it could be used to temporarily blind people who drive through roadblocks and stuff? I remember thinking at the time, "do you really want to blind people who are driving at high speeds through a roadblock? wouldn't they crash into something, like maybe the smart guy holding the PHASR gun?" Way to think things through Army! If I had developed this gun I would have made it shoot something smarter, like Remorse. Make the terrorist think twice about what he was doing! Talk about yesterday's technology!!!
Well, that's it for today, see you tommorrow (or the next time my mom let's me use the computer) for more about yesterday (today)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home