Thursday, November 10, 2005

If yesterday were a holiday, it would be better than christmas!!!

Let me just start out by saying that yesterday's post (I felt it was a really awesome post) has sparked some harsh critisism from some of you (via my e-mail), spicifically about how much I really love yesterday. Come on! I'm just gonna respond by telling you the same thing I tell anyone who cares to ask, If I could, I would make everyday yesterday including tommorow and today! Yesterday was that cool! Anyway...
Let's see... what happened yesterday...
Torture? Boring! Oil companies are gouging? Tell me something I didn't not already haven't known. Hey 11/9 is 9/11 backwards... I didn't know
that! and that's pretty awesome!
Wow!!! A
green dog!
I almost forgot! What makes yesterday the greatest day ever, was that it was the day that that green dog was born. I totally love green dogs even more than regular dogs, which aren't usually green. One thing cool about green dogs is that nothing much is known about them. They could have cool super powers like maybe being super strong or really cute or flying powers or the power to bark lasers or something else!!! I would totally be really happy if I had a green dog. We could go to the park or school and girls would want to see my green dog and they would ask me why he was green and I would say I didn't know but that he might have super powers and they would pet him and say they liked him and then we would talk and maybe make out! If all that happened today then maybe today would almost be as cool as yesterday! Almost!!!
Oh my god I just noticed! The green dog is totally licking that other dogs balls in that photo! Green dogs are so crazy!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Server said...

Gosh wow, thanks for the nice comments! Although I don't really understand that first part. Your grammer is pretty bad though. I take it english isn't your first language! So here's some help. in stead of saying
"came across this cool site on Apply for loans online."
You can just say "Came across this cool site called Apply for loans online." You're welcome!
and instead of saying apply for loans over and over try to say, "I'm not real and am only trying to sell you on something so here it is!"
As you probably know, I, like most people, buy most of my goods and services from advertisments on my Blog, so I would like to say to any "Blogvertizer", keep sending in your great deals!

12:31 PM  
Blogger moon dog said...

Its the time when online free poker is dorothy, on the other time with nontheless a better half. Arthritis cures and habitat revitalization. Update your fucking blog.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home