Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Cut me up a phat line! I'm ready to snort some yesterday!!!

I'm finally back from the holidays!!! I understand that for many of my readers my blog is their only source of news and entertainment, which is why I am so very sorry for not updating sooner... you must have been very lonely :(
I promise I'll never do it again!
The 10th annual MediaWise Video Game Report, (for those of you wondering what annual is it means "once a year." Which is also 364 yesterdays ago!) came out yesterday and it is a doosy! For the last five years I have been reusing this list as my x-mas list so my mom knows which games to get me! and the games this year sound so awesome!!! here is the list with comments:
  1. Far Cry :this one has you hunting people in the jungle and then you get to stab people and watch them bleed!!!
  2. F.E.A.R.
  3. The Warriors :in this one you are in a gang that likes to beat up on people!!! You can rob people and there are hoes everywhere!!!
  4. Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse : this game features cannablism (I always wanted to try that)! and also zombies! to further emerse yourself in the game try it while snacking on this!!!
  5. True Crime: New York City :This game is supposed to be like real life in new york city! In it you are a cop who used to be a drug dealer only you got caught but then they let you out of prison to unleash your own unique brand of justice on criminals in new york!!! Talk about some "True Crime"!!!
  6. Blitz: The League
  7. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories : this game is supposed to be a sex simulator!!! It also lets you kill cops, your parents, and the president! and rape small animals!!! (at least thats what I heard from Hillary Clinton)
  8. God of War
  9. Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil : Awesome title!!! But it would be even cooler if it had even more titles, like this: Doom 3: Resurrection of evil: Revenge of the devil :Here come's the pain!!!
  10. Urban Reign
  11. Conker: Live and Reloaded
  12. Resident Evil 4 :see comments for number 9
I love it when yesterday is this good!
Also I don't know if you remembered but yesterday was also the birthday of the beloved musician and funny man, Paul Shaffer!!! Paul Shaffer is best known as being a beloved musician and funny man! On a personal note Paul Shaffer is one of my idols, I met him 596 yesterdays ago in New York with my dad. We went to see that show that he's on called the Letterman's show! It turns out that Pauly is a big fan of yesterday too! He signed this photo for me and told me I was a cat!!! Paul is so funny!!! No paul, you cat! You cat, paul!!!
Well, that's it for yesterday!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger moon dog said...

i want funny. this is crap. i want more of it, and fast.

obey.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home