Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sometimes it's kinda hard to love yesterday...

Don't get me wrong I still love yesterday, but sometimes it's harder then it should be: like when you just broke up with your girlfriend. Let's call her Bath.
So me and Bath have been going out together for a year and a half and 3 weeks ago we broke up for good. So lately it has been a bit more difficult to update my site as much as I may have wanted. It also might have to do with the nine night drunk I've been on. But don't blame it on the beer, sometimes the only thing that doesn't make me feel like giving up yesterday all together, is getting my drink on.
So here we go...
For those of you who didn't already know: Woody Allen is mediocre and makes miserable films. For those of you who already knew, you now know that what you knew was right, because now, Woody Allen agrees with you. Boy, what a great day...
I also finished reading the latest Harry Potter book last night. I couldn't believe it when Dulmbeldor died!!! I feel betrayed and I am now adding J. K. Rowling to my list of shitty people. Oh, and if you didn't already know that Dumbeldor dies, but were planning on reading the book, now you don't have to buy J. K. Rowlings shitty-ass book. You're welcome. And if you still want to step to me you'd be warned to check yourself, because I have no qualms about wooping your sorry 4th grade ass all over this playground!!!
I will juggle your buns!!!
Which reminds me of a poem I wrote Yesterday with magnetic poetry:
I Got You Buiscuits
I Got Your Buns
Who Needs The Oven?
I guess that about does it...now back to crying...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Dean said...

Justin,
Bath? hmmm, real men don't need no Baths.
I do feel ya on the yesterday thing, tho' - it's almost like it's there and you don't have to do anything, it just is. As oppose to the present, when people expect you to like DO something, or something.
anyways-
the REAL blog is here;
http://www.greenagogo.com
XXOO,
El Deano

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hum Beth can go fly a kite I say you can do better just keep trying. So stop your balwing and get out there boi and hey bath you lose ok you lost out yeah so don't come back got it ha. He's over you.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home